Connect with us!
- Top 5 Things to Do in Downtown Fort Wayne This Fall
- 3 Benefits of Renting an Apartment You Probably Never Thought About
- Time to Get Spooky: Best Cheap Halloween Decorations for Your Apartment
- Prevent the Spread of COVID-19: Tips for Social Distancing in Community Apartments
- How to Keep Your Electric Bill Low During Fort Wayne’s Hot Summer: 4 Ways to Cool Off
Tag Archives: valentine’s day
Valetine’s Day….a day to spend with the one(s) you love. Whether you’re planning a day with the spouse and kids, girlfriend or boyfriend, best friend or pet, ditch the same ol’ dinner out and think outside the chocolate box for … Continue reading