Connect with us!
- Dividing It Up: The Top Divider Ideas to Create Multiple Spaces in a Room
- Tikes in Tow: How to Choose a Kid-Friendly Apartment
- Think Outside the Dog: The Best Pets for Apartment Living
- Pack This, Not That: 8 Things You Actually DON’T Need in Your New Apartment
- Let’s Settle This Right Meow: Are Cats or Dogs the Best Pets for Apartments?
Tag Archives: Memorial Weekend Activities in Fort Wayne
It’s an easy knock on Fort Wayne to just sit around and say there’s nothing to do. But this just isn’t the case. There are lots of things to do in Northeast Indiana all year, you just have to plan … Continue reading
Sales, crafts, baseball, a taste of life on the farm, and, of course, a parade are all on tap for this coming holiday weekend. Here’s a partial list of activities from Fort Wayne Newspaper’s website: http://events.fortwayne.com/celina_oh/events/memorial+day . Come on, one … Continue reading