Looking for Something to Do This November in Fort Wayne?
Even as the weather cools down, there is still plenty to do near Poplar Ridge Apartments in Fort Wayne. Whether you are interested in live entertainment, art, sports, or just enjoying the beautiful fall colors outdoors, you’re sure to find something to love about fall in Fort Wayne.
As always, the Embassy Theatre has so much going on!
- November 8 – The Great Russian Nutcracker
- November 14 – American Country Award Winner, Easton Corbin
- November 17 – Jackson Browne
- November 25-December 3 – Festival of Trees
View all of the events at the Embassy.
When the weather is too cold to enjoy being outside take a trip to the Botanical Conservatory. The Botanical Conservatory features a tropical garden, desert garden, and a lush seasonal display. The Egyptian Pleasure Garden runs through November 15. Then, get ready for “A North Woods Christmas” starting November 21st.
The Holiday Kick-Off Party is on November 25th from 5-9pm. Meet Mrs. Claus, get your picture taken with Santa, and enjoy hot coco and a cookie, plus an animated light show outside.
View all of the upcoming events at the Botanical Conservatory
Fort Wayne Trails
Sometimes though, fall is the perfect time to be outside. Enjoy the crisp air and fall colors with a bike ride or walk on the 66 miles of trails throughout Fort Wayne. Check out Fort Wayne Trails for maps and information. The Towpath Trail is just minutes from Poplar Ridge Apartments.
Sports in the Fort
The Fort Wayne Mad Ants, the NBA D-League affiliate for the Indiana Pacers open their season on Saturday, November 14. Fort Wayne Komet Hockey is already underway, and there are five home games this month. If college sports are more your style, you can enjoy men’s and women’s Division 1 NCAA College Basketball at IPFW.
Feeling festive? There are fun holiday themed events going on all November.
- The Civic Theatre is presenting A Christmas Story The Musical all month.
- November 14, head out to Jefferson Pointe for the Christmas Tree Lighting Ceremony.
- November 25th all of downtown will get in the holiday spirit with the Night of Lights and Holiday Fest.
- November 25 – December 31, enjoy the Fantasy of Lights at Franke Park
This year, Thanksgiving will be on Thursday, November 26, 2015. The Poplar Ridge Apartments Leasing Office will be closed in observance of the Thanksgiving holiday.
With so much going on, we’re sure you’ll find lots of great activities going on just right outside your door. Happy November!