Connect with us!
- Dividing It Up: The Top Divider Ideas to Create Multiple Spaces in a Room
- Tikes in Tow: How to Choose a Kid-Friendly Apartment
- Think Outside the Dog: The Best Pets for Apartment Living
- Pack This, Not That: 8 Things You Actually DON’T Need in Your New Apartment
- Let’s Settle This Right Meow: Are Cats or Dogs the Best Pets for Apartments?
Category Archives: Halloween
Halloween is less than a week away. Get in the Halloween spirit by locking the doors, dimming the lights, and watching some of the best scary and not-so-scary Halloween movies. Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street (2007) You … Continue reading
What to Do for Halloween in Fort Wayne Many of you wait all year for it and now it’s just a couple of weeks away… Halloween! A favorite holiday for many who seek a little scare. And, Halloween in Fort … Continue reading
Spooky Fun in the Fort Halloween is just around the corner and that means the return of seasonal favorites like haunted houses, zombie walks, and spooky fun for all ages. Here are a few local activities you might consider: Haunted … Continue reading
Halloween Costume Ideas Halloween is less than a month away and if you’re still looking for a great Halloween costume, look no further. Here are a few of our favorites to either buy or DIY. 5. T-Rex Costume For those of … Continue reading
A Guide to some of the Halloween events going on this week! Halloween is finally upon us! For most of us, that means going to a party and dressing up like whatever political figure or Hollywood star that may have done something … Continue reading