Connect with us!
- Dividing It Up: The Top Divider Ideas to Create Multiple Spaces in a Room
- Tikes in Tow: How to Choose a Kid-Friendly Apartment
- Think Outside the Dog: The Best Pets for Apartment Living
- Pack This, Not That: 8 Things You Actually DON’T Need in Your New Apartment
- Let’s Settle This Right Meow: Are Cats or Dogs the Best Pets for Apartments?
Category Archives: General
Kids. You can’t live with them forever, but you can’t live without them. Many parents spend years trying to get their adult children to move out, but forget to plan for what happens after that. If your kids have left … Continue reading
Thanks everyone for coming to our first ever Brunch & Bingo this past Sunday! We had such a great time, despite the heat, hanging out with our residents and enjoying some great food and games! (See pictures on our facebook … Continue reading
Earth Day is April 22. How will you give back to the planet you call home? With its origins as a grassroots movement, Earth Day created public support for the creation of the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and contributed to … Continue reading
Labor Day has come and gone which means Summer is coming to a close too. That means it’s almost time for hoodies, bonfires, and pumpkin spice everything. But before we officially welcome Autumn on September 22nd, there’s still time to … Continue reading