When looking for a new apartment in Fort Wayne, the options for may seem overwhelming. You probably know how many bedrooms you need, but all of the other amenities can vary widely. Don’t get stressed out or frustrated. The tips below will help you narrow your apartment search (and leave the stress behind). Assess how important each category is to you and remember to take notes as you visit each community.
- How important is the location of the community to you in terms of convenience?
- Do you need easy access to major roads or highways?
- How long will it take you to get to work or school?
- Is it near where your friends or family live?
- Is it convenient to grocery and other types of shopping or entertainment venues?
- Is it pet friendly? If so, are there restrictions on the size or breeds of pets allowed?
- What are the parking options?
- Which appliances are included in your apartment?
- Are their resident activities and parties?
- Is a natural setting — trees, grass, and flower beds — important to you?
- Are there outdoor areas for the kids and/or dogs to play?
- Are sidewalks or trails with in easy access?
- Is road noise a concern?
- Are there stairs to climb?
Remember to stay organized. Besides the above ideas, you should make note of the address and leasing office phone number, rent and deposit amounts, utility fees, available move in dates, and any other pros/cons.
Poplar Ridge Apartments Fort Wayne
Of course, one of the early indicators of your happiness with a community will be how helpful and friendly you find the management and staff. We know you will love our Southwest Fort Wayne location, amenities, and helpful staff. Stop by or call for an appointment to tour our apartments and our community, and so we can show you why Poplar Ridge Apartments is the perfect place for you to make your new home.