Heading to Fort Wayne for college this fall? IPFW? Ivy Tech? St. Francis? International Business College? Indiana Tech? The Summit City has a host of great public and private colleges, but on campus student housing is very limited. Even so, an apartment of your own just makes more sense.
The first step is to narrow your focus to those things that are most important to you.
Great location and access to public transportation should be right up on top of your list. But it’s not just how close you are to campus that’s important. You’ll need to do your own shopping now, so access to grocery stores and to discount stores is also an important consideration.
Do you want a quiet atmosphere so you can concentrate on your studies? Are you bringing your dog or cat? Not all apartments take pets. If you can still take the laundry home and have Mom do it, great, otherwise, you may want a washer dryer in your apartment rather than spending study times at a Laundromat. Do you have furniture? If not, you’ll need a furnished apartment.
Here are some of the key features of Poplar Ridge Apartments in Fort Wayne that make this the right place for your college apartment:
- Close to International Business College and St. Francis University.
- Walk to Meijer’s store, short drive to other shopping
- Rents from $369.00
- Large utility rooms with washer/dryer hookups
- Private entrances
- Water paid
- Mini blinds included
- Built-in bookshelves
- On-site laundry facilities available
- Washers and dryers available
- Pet-friendly community, small pets welcome
- Park-like setting
- 24-hour emergency maintenance
- On bus line
- Furnished studio apartments available